At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Triumph and Seaboard Foods announce plans to build new pork processing plant (5/20/2015) - Seaboard Foods and Triumph Foods announced today the formation of a joint venture, with equal ownership, to construct a new […]
- 2015 Christensen Farms Appreciation Picnics (5/15/2015) - Summer is around the corner which means its time for the Christensen Farms Appreciation Picnics! Christensen Farms is proud to […]
- Upcoming: 2015 World Pork Expo (5/7/2015) - Each year, 20,000 pork producers and other professionals make World Pork Expo the world’s largest pork –specific trade show. Join […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year