At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Christensen Farms Responds to Video Release (8/11/2015) - SLEEPY EYE, MINN. – Christensen Farms & Feedlots, Inc. announced last week that it had suspended seven employees after allegations […]
- CHRISTENSEN FARMS TAKES ACTION TO PROTECT ANIMAL WELFARE (8/7/2015) - Company launches investigation into alleged improper care of animals at Minnesota facility SLEEPY EYE, MINN. – Christensen Farms & Feedlots, […]
- Upcoming Events! (7/6/2015) - Even though the July 4th holiday has come and gone already, there is still great events to come and enjoy […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year