At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Upcoming Events! (7/6/2015) - Even though the July 4th holiday has come and gone already, there is still great events to come and enjoy […]
- Ag Gets Waiver From “Hours Of Service” Rule (6/18/2015) - WASHINGTON, D.C., June 10, 2015 – America’s hog, cattle and poultry farmers have been granted a two-year waiver from the […]
- Triumph and Seaboard Foods announce plans to build new pork processing plant (5/20/2015) - Seaboard Foods and Triumph Foods announced today the formation of a joint venture, with equal ownership, to construct a new […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year