At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Mark your calendars… (2/13/2015) - On February 21 – 28, 2015, FFA Chapters around the country will be celebrating National FFA Week. Starting back in […]
- Christensen Farms Hosts Organizational Awards Event (2/9/2015) - On Thursday, February 5th, 2015, Christensen Farms hosted their first annual organizational awards banquet in New Ulm, Minnesota recognizing individuals […]
- National Pork Board Names Chris Hodges as Chief Excecutive Officer (1/15/2015) - DES MOINES, IOWA – Jan. 12, 2015 – Chris Hodges, a pork industry leader with substantial senior management experience in […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year