At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest, family-owned, integrated pork production companies in the nation operating across the Midwest, including Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois and South Dakota.
Headquartered in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota, Christensen Farms is a leading provider of safe, quality pork products.
Christensen Farms employs approximately 1,000 people, manages more than 40 sows farms, over 300 nurseries and grow finish sites and four feed mills.
Christensen Farms is also a shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace.
- Christensen Farms Sponsors Young Professionals Event (6/24/2016) - June 10, 2016 Members of the Sleepy Eye and New Ulm Young Professionals groups partnered for a joint event, “Bites […]
- Farm Organizations Donate (3/21/2016) - March 19, 2016 Brown County farmers and their farm organizations donate $3,450 to New Ulm, Sleepy Eye and Springfield food […]
- Happy National Pig Day from Christensen Farms! (3/1/2016) -
- is one of the largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,300 contract relationships
- manages 44, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 300 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 4 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 3.5 million hogs per year