At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Christensen Farms Names VP of Human Resources, Communications and Public Affairs (4/13/2015) - SLEEPY EYE, MN – April 13, 2015 — Christensen Farms and Feedlots, Inc. announced today that Valarie (“Val”) Johnson has […]
- Save the Date – Visit CF at Animal Learning Day (4/8/2015) - On Saturday, April 11, 2015, Iowa State University Block and Bridle is hosting Animal Learning Day from 9 AM to […]
- Search Begins for America’s Pig Farmer of the Year (4/6/2015) - Online applications should highlight Pork Industry’s We Care Ethical Principles. DES MOINES – April 2, 2015 – America’s Pig Farmer […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year