At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Celebrating National Pork Month! (10/2/2015) - Raise your fork to pork Fri, 2015-10-02 07:27 As the calendar flips to 10th month of the year, the official […]
- CF PRESENTS AT 2015 ALLEN D. LEMAN CONFERENCE (9/29/2015) - On Tuesday, September 22, Christensen Farms’ CEO, Glenn Stolt, and Vice President of Production, Jeff Rusch, presented at the Allen […]
- Upcoming Events: MN Pork Livestock Truck Rollover Training (9/29/2015) - Learn how to handle emergencies involving livestock truck rollovers! October 20, 2015- Marshall, MN October 21, 2015- Austin, MN […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year