At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Christensen Farms Announces 2015 Organizational Award Winners (1/29/2016) - On Thursday, January 14, 2016, Christensen Farms hosted its second annual awards banquet in New Ulm, Minnesota to recognize the […]
- Genetic Breakthrough Creates PRRS-Resistant Pigs (12/10/2015) - Source: University of Missouri and National Hog Farmer Researchers from the University of Missouri, Kansas State University and Genus PIC […]
- 20,000 Pounds From Triumph (12/10/2015) - Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing company located in St. Joseph, Missouri, has donated more than 20,000 pounds of meat […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year