At a Glance…
Today Christensen Farms is one of the largest integrated pork production companies in the nation operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois and South Dakota.
Christensen Farms is also the largest shareholder of Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Triumph Foods, a producer-owned pork processing plant, is a leading processor of pork products for both the U.S. and the global marketplace. In turn, Triumph Foods owns 50 percent of Daily’s Premium Meats, a pork processing company specializing in premium bacon, ham and other pork products.
- Christensen Farms CEO Presents at the Richard & Mary Schmitz Executive Lecture (3/20/2015) - On Tuesday, March 17, 2015, Minnesota State University Mankato hosted the Richard R. and Mary L. Schmitz Executive Lecture. The […]
- Celebrate 2015 National Ag Day (3/18/2015) - March 18th is National Ag Day, a time when producers, agriculture associations, corporations, universities, government agencies and countless others across […]
- Mark your calendars… (2/13/2015) - On February 21 – 28, 2015, FFA Chapters around the country will be celebrating National FFA Week. Starting back in […]
- is the fourth largest pork producer in the United States
- holds over 1,500 contract relationships
- manages 54, company-owned sow farms
- manages over 400 nurseries and grow finish sites (both company-owned and contracted)
- manages 5 feed mills located in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and markets approximately 4 million hogs per year